M's Capilene® Air Bottoms
Looking for a pair of thermal bottoms that are equal parts cozy and stylish? Look no further than the Patagonia men's Capilene air bottoms. Made with an innovative, seamless, 3-D knit structure, these bottoms are perfect for cold weather activities like hiking, camping, and skiing. An airy blend of 51% RWS-certified merino wool and 49% recycled polyester wicks moisture, resists odor, and dries quickly, keeping you comfortable all day long. Plus, the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the responsible wool standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals and the environment.
- Greatest Range of Warmth and Comfort: Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability, and dry time
- Innovative Airblasting Technology: 18.5-micron-gauge yarn; lofted-wool innovation
- Soft and Skin-Friendly: Fabric is soft against the skin and stretches to move
- Seamless 3-D Construction: Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Brushed Elastic Waistband: Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Doubled-Fabric Crotch: Double layer on front crotch for additional support
- RWS-Certified Virgin Wool Blend: All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Country of Origin: Made in China.
- Weight: 167 g (5.9 oz)