Big Kids' Stingray
From resort pools to tidal pools, kids can make a splash with extra protection from scrapes and stubbed toes, plus extra grip on wet surfaces. And every purchase of this Keen kids' water sandal makes waves by supporting Outdoor Afro "swimmerships" for kids' YMCA swim lessons. The quick-dry water- and abrasion-resistant upper features original art by Outdoor Afro field leader and artist Leandra Taylor.
Want the Big Picture?
• Gecko-Like Grip: Aquastop rubber and razor siping for better traction on wet surfaces.
• Comfy & Protected: Quick-dry, abrasion-resistant upper feels comfortable against kids’ skin.
• Easy On/Off: Just one hook-and-loop closure between kids and a full day of fun.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop straps & rubber closure tab for added grip
- Low-profile design is lightweight and flexible for improved ground contact
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Machine-washable for easy care
- Washable TPU upper is water- & abrasion-resistant for durable wear
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Keen's water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.