Our warmest one-piece bunting is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). It’s lined with soft polyester fabric and has a generous length to help keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing, or sitting.
- The lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at the opening for secure fit; the hood is lined with silky, high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether your child is crawling, standing or sitting
- Hand-me-down ID label