W's Maya 25
Are you in the market for an exceptionally comfortable daypack that fits like a glove? Look no further than the Gregory Packs Women's Maya 25! With its BioSync suspension and special 3D foam backpanel, you’ll be able to comfortably haul whatever you need with none of the aches and pains normal packs can give. Getting around with this pack on your back is not only comfortable, but also fun due to its wealth of bells and whistles. Its adjustable shoulder straps move freely with your body, accommodating any load size within its surprisingly spacious 25-liters. Additionally, the chest adjuster snugly and securely hold it in place without limiting your range of motion, freeing you to hike, hammer out errands or spell out words at silent discos. You won't find a more reliable or better-suited bag for day trips than the Maya 25—so don't bother looking!
- BioSync flexible hipbelt and shoulder harness that stretch and move with the natural motions of your body.
- Adjustable torso length that is connected edge to edge to balance the load and provide 3.5" / 9 cm of adjustment.
- Channeled foam backpanel featuring aerodynamic grooves to promote air movement and keep your back cooler.
- Perforated, padded shoulder harnesses with flexible edge construction for dynamic, breathable comfort.
- Large zippered hipbelt pockets large enough to carry your phone and trail essentials.
- Independent zippered pocket with SpeedClip hydration hanger, compatible with Gregory's Hydro Reservoirs (reservoir not included).
- Top quick access pocket for easy access to essentials
- Front durable stretch mesh stuff pocket.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets and side compression to secure external gear.
- Trekking pole attachment with adjustable upper bungee loops and bottom reflective loop.
- Front reflective light attachment loop and top reflective gear loops.
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.