G's Regenerative Organic Certified Cotton P-6 Logo T-Shirt
Looking for a tee that's as soft as it is sustainable? Look no further than the Patagonia Girls' Regenerative Organic Certified Cotton P-6 Logo T-Shirt. Made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton jersey, this tee is designed to be comfortable and environmentally friendly. The Patagonia P-6 logo graphic is screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks, making it safe for both you and the planet. Plus, it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, so you can feel good about your purchase knowing that workers were treated fairly throughout the manufacturing process. Whether you're hitting the trails or just hanging out at home, the Patagonia Girls' Regenerative Organic Certified is the perfect tee!
Want The Big Picture?
- The fabric is soft and comfortable on the skin.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Look good and feel good in this Patagonia t-shirt.
- Soft Cotton Fabric: Made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton fabric that feels soft to the touch and provides a great fit; ROC™ cotton is from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare, and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Style Details: Subtle feminine styling
- Taped Shoulder Seams: Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor