W's Fruit Stand Shorty Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
Spring means the days get longer and the socks get shorter. Once the earth thaws, you’ll be picking the Fruit Stand every time. Knit with the silkiest Merino Wool yarn, these Darn Tough socks will keep your feet dry and comfortable when the soil turns to mud. Only one question remains: Cherries or strawberries? Either way, pretty sweet.
- Women's shorty socks average 5.75 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just a couple inches above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- Darn Tough's Lifestyle socks with no cushion offer a light, soft feel and work as both casual and dress socks.
- 51% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|