W's Wild Life Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock
Celebrate the beauty of life with Women’s Wild Life Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock! In honor of the Clean Water Act’s 50th anniversary and organizations like the Water Keepers Alliance that strive to protect water on a global scale, Darn Tough has created a fashionable but functional sock that combines style and sustainability. As wonderful as they look, rest assured these socks will keep your feet dry and comfortable day in and day out.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.