W's Treeline Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock
Hitting the trail for your next hike should always be a happy adventure, so ensure you have the best gear for the job with Treeline Women's Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks! Whether you're scaling pines or cresting alpine, throughout impact-filled elevation changes and long distances alike, these durable socks will help you make it to the summit with ease. Crafted from soft Merino Wool, their cushiony construction absorbs shock and helps keep moisture away - so all that stands between you and that glorious view is grit and passion. Stride out with joy of accomplishment knowing you've got the perfect hiking partner in your Treeline socks!
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|