Quest Women's Synthetic Sleeping Bag
The Quest™ women’s synthetic mummy sleeping bag is a great value-oriented option for weekend warriors and new campers.
‘Entry-level’ doesn’t mean we’ve cut corners on comfort and versatility. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic mummy sleeping bags, the Quest™ utilizes WaveLoft™ construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth. As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt.
The broader mummy cut of the Quest™ gives women more room to move and allows a natural sleeping position.
- WaveLoft™ construction for improved air-trapping for maximum warmth
- Quality DWR-treated nylon shell material helps repel external moisture
- Comfortable 20D nylon liner fabric
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip extends through the foot box zip for increased ventilation and allows the bag to be used as a comforter
- Includes stuff sack
- Lower Limit: 18 degrees F
- Tested Comfort: 30 degrees F
- Temperature Rating: 30 degrees F