The Comfort Light™ Self Inflating Mat is an excellent lightweight, backpacking option that offers superb comfort at a low weight and small packed size. The Delta Core™ technology removes 40% of bulk and weight from the 2" thick foam to keep your nights comfortable. The multi-function valve is a low profile, high volume valve that flips over to allow fast deflation without fighting re-inflation as you go. The Comfort Light Self-Inflating Mat is a real alternative to air mats for many backpackers and for campers who like to sleep comfortably.
R-Value of 3.1 - sufficient warmth for Spring to Fall camping.
- 2" thick foam for a really comfortable night sleep
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric chosen for its light weight and strength
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the mat, or the mat slipping on the tent floor
- Utilizes Delta Core technology, which significantly reduces weight and packed volume
- Supplied Pillow Lock patches keep your Sea to Summit pillow firmly attached to the mat
- Comes with Stuff Sack
- 30D Polyester with an anti-slip print
- Delta Core Foam technology
- R-Value: 3.1
- Season rating: 3 Season
- Multi-function valve that prevents re-inflation as you pack up
- 2 in / 5 cm thickness