Black Hole® Duffel Bag 40L
Patagonia's smallest Black Hole® Duffel is perfect for small loads and long weekends; and it meets most airline and train carry-on requirements. It’s made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining, and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zipper opens wide to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand; the Black Hole® Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- The padded, removable shoulder strap lets you carry the Black Hole Duffel over your shoulder, and reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- The padded, removable backpack straps have an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort, weight distribution, and versatility
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Weight: 2lbs
- Size: 21 x 14 x 10.6"
- Volume: 40L