Take Travel Chair's best selling item, the Slacker, make it bigger and a touch more stable and you have the Big Slacker.
The Slacker tripod stool is a lightweight camp chair that folds down small, it is easy to set up and is the perfect blend between comfort, portable, and durability. At just over 3 lbs, you can bring along this three-legged stool on your hike or simply leave it in your trunk until it is needed for the next game.
Three little legs that’ll hold 275 pounds. The Slacker is as tiny as it is tough. When closed and secured with its integral Velcro® strap, it’s only a little bigger than a Sunday newspaper. AKA: Tripod, Tri-Pod, Tripod Stool, three-legged stool, Trail Stool, Coach’s stool, hiking stool, collapsible stool, folding stool.
- Composition Materials: Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 600D nail Head polyester fabric
- 600D Ripstop polyester fabric
- Stand out features: Under 2lbs.
- Adjustable Carry Strap
- Folds down small
- Duck feet for maximum stability
- Velcro closure system
- Reinforced throughout
- Oversized riveting
- Tempered powder coat steel
- Who would use The Slacker tripod stool: Hunters, fishermen, coaches, golf spectators, bird watchers
- Where they would use The Slacker tripod stool: hiking, hunting blind, sidelines, matches, games, golf tournaments
- Why they would use The Slacker tripod stool: light, portable, gets you off your feet, practical, stable, strong, overbuilt
- Supports 275lbs
- Size Closed: 6" x 6" x 22"
- Size Opened: 15" x 18" x 17"
- Seat Height: 16"
- Weight 3lb 3oz