Baby Baggies™ Pants
These pants are for the adventurous family because we know that even the littlest members of the family need protection from the sun, wind, and water. The Patagonia Baby Baggies™ Pants are made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille and are lined with a PFC-free DWR finish to help keep your little one's skin safe and protected.
These lightweight pants are easy to put on and take off, making them perfect for busy families on the go. Plus, they provide 50+ UPF sun protection, ensuring that your child can enjoy all their outdoor activities without having to worry about harmful sun exposure.
Want The Big Picture?
-Pants for your little one that are made to last
-Lightweight and Comfortable, designed for everyday play
-Nylon with a PFC-free DWR finish to resist moisture and protect against the sun
-Eco-friendly, using recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Made of lightweight, durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) to resist light moisture and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Lightweight pull-on pants for everyday play stand up to tough outdoor play and dry quickly
- The brushed-elastic waistband provides a secure fit and next-to-skin comfort
- Two front pockets
- Gusseted crotch for babies on the move
- Doubled front panel and seat for added durability
- Slit at each leg opening for easy on/off and mobility
- Weight: 113 g (4 oz)