B's Nano Puff Jacket
Looking for a jacket that will keep your little one warm (even when wet) and eco-friendly? Look no further than the Boys' Nano Puff Jacket.
Made with PrimaLoft® insulation and a 100% recycled polyester shell, this jacket is perfect for keeping your kiddo warm and comfortable while also helping to reduce emissions. Plus, the reflective webbing zipper pulls make it easy to spot in the dark.
Want The Big Picture?
- A lightweight jacket that will keep your kids warm even when wet
- The 100% recycled polyester shell is durable and tear-resistant
- Reflective zipper pulls provide visibility at night
- Recycled and P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) materials make this jacket eco-friendly
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, so you can feel at peace knowing the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- The lightweight and windproof shell is made of Pertex® Quantum Eco 100% recycled polyester, with a high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is certified as bluesign® approved
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology provides excellent warmth for its weight and stays warm when wet
- The Lining is made of 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- The unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- The full-length Vislon® zipper has an internal wind flap, zipper garage, and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- An internal zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit; hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 312 g (11 oz)