Petoskey Farmers Market
- Every Friday from 8:30am to 1pm
- Join the locals on Howard St between Mitchell & Michigan. Local produce, meats, eggs, baked goods, and more!
4th of July in Petoskey
- The Petoskey Parade starts at 6pm and runs down Mitchell St - join us for small town charm galore
- At 7pm make your way to the Gazebo on downtown Lake St for the famed Petoskey Steel Drum Band
- Starting at 7:30, there will be music playing along the waterfront.
- The fireworks over the bay start after sunset. Watch the million dollar sunset around 9:30pm, and find your seats for the Crook Tree Arts Center 50th Anniversary Fireworks Show around 10:20pm!
Venetian Festival in Charlevoix
- Saturday, July 17th to Sunday, July 25th
- Visit Charlevoix's famous festival!
- There is something for everyone, from Kid's day on the 22nd to the Boat Parade on the 24th.
- Check out their site for more details.
Annual Downtown Petoskey Sidewalk Sales
- Friday, July 30th & Saturday, July 31st
- Stroll the streets of downtown Petoskey from 9am-6pm
- Our Downtown Merchants move their stores into the streets and offer you special discounts on great products!
- Bearcub Outfitters always has a fantastic selection