M's Re-Tool Fleece Jacket
Introducing the Men’s Re-Tool Fleece Jacket – the perfect companion for your winter excursions. Crafted from 100% recycled polyester high-pile fleece, this lightweight yet ultra-durable jacket is designed to keep you warm and comfortable even in cold climates. Thanks to its versatility, you can layer it for extra protection or wear it on its own during milder days. Plus, this stylish jacket is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, giving you peace of mind knowing that it was produced according to the highest social and environmental standards.
- Made with 100% Recycled High-Pile Fleece: 100% recycled high-pile fleece keeps you warm and comfortable, whether you layer it up or down
- Center-Front Full-Zip and Stand-Up Collar: Center-front full-zip closure and zip-through stand-up collar can be worn all the way up on cold days or worn open for airflow
- Zippered Left-Chest and Handwarmer Pockets: Zippered handwarmer pockets and zippered left-chest patch pockets keep your valuables secure and accessible
- Spandex Binding at Collar, Cuffs, and Hem: Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces the collar, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem to provide a warm, functional fit
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Nicaragua.