With the Outdoor Research Deviator Gloves, you'll never sacrifice warmth for dexterity! XReflex™ insulation on the back of your hands reflects your body's heat to keep your hands toasty without sacrificing mobility - stretchy fabric and goat leather overlays on the palms and fingertips ensure a secure grip on whatever you’re holding onto. The low-profile pull-on loop makes it easy to take them off with cold hands, and the removable glove clip keeps them close or attaches them to your pack when not in use. Built for shoulder season and cool weather activities, these gloves are designed for comfort so you can push the pace without temperatures holding you back. Constructed with bluesign® approved materials for extra peace of mind, these gloves should be part of your cold-weather arsenal.
- Outer Material: bluesign® approved 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 20D Stretch Woven Shell
- Cuff: 74% Nylon 26% Spandex Stretch Knit
- Palm: bluesign® approved 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex Stretch Woven, WR Goat Leather Overlays
- Back of Hand Insulation: 1 layer 40g Xreflex Insulation 100% Polyester (90% Recycled) between 2 layers of Xreflex Heat Reflective Scrim 100% Polyester.
- Back of Hand Lining: Soft Stretch Woven 100% Polyester
- Weight: 2.6 oz/ 74 g